Information note under art. 13 Italian Government Act 196/2003
Hotel Pelikan di Mesaglio Federico & C. S.a.s.
Lungomare Trieste, 10
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD) Italia
Partita IVA 02089980300
Sito Web https://www.hotelpelikan.it
Iscritto: Camera di commercio di Udine con nr. 02089980300
Iscritto REA: Udine con nr. 234482
Capitale sociale: 210.000,00 € interamente versato
Dear customer, we inform you that the Italian law n.196 of the 30th June 2003 (Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data) provides for personal data protection as far as people and other subjects are concerned. This present writer informs you that, in order to establish and carry out the existing agreement/commercial or information relation, we are dealing with data that have been also orally collected, directly or through third parties, and that concern you therefore, according to the law in force, these data are to be considered as personal sensitive data.
According to the above mentioned law, the processing of your personal data will be carried out by respecting strictly the principles of fairness, lawfulness, openness and protection of your privacy rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of the Italian law n.196 of the 30th June 2003, we are hereby communicating you the following information:
data are collected and processed in order to register the customer and provide him with the selected information service as well as for any future commercial/contract requirements, in order to comply with all connected legal and contract duties, in order to effectively manage commercial relations and also aiming at credit protecting and at a better managing of our rights concerning each single business relation.
All data provided by you will be used also to periodically sending you documents/commercial information/statistical surveys concerning activities carried on by the present writer and its partners. You are at any time entitled to have the above mentioned treatment blocked by communicating it directly to the present writer.
For a more effective change/cancellation of the treatment in question, it is advisable to use a traceable method of communication (for example: letter with advice of delivery, certified e-mail, etc.).
Data will be processed in written form and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic storage supports.
Transfer of the above mentioned data is mandatory as far as legal and contract/information requirements are concerned, therefore refusal to communicate these data can bring to this present writer not being able to fulfil the concerned existing contract/information relations.
Missing data, which are not to linked to any contract or legal requirements, will be assessed each time by this present writer and that will then determine decisions according to the relevance of the required data within the management of the commercial relation.
Apart from transfers and communications carried out in compliance with the law in force, data may be communicated in Italy to:
- professional s and consultants.
For the same purposes, following persons in charge and third parties may be aware of the details you provided:
- Executive department
- Legal department
- Accounts department
- Suppliers of goods and services, whose work on our behalf
- Persons in charge.
The above mentioned communication will be carried out only within the limits and bounds set by the fulfilling of your requirement, as well as by the accomplishment of the agreement and/or for merely accounting/fiscal purposes, provided that your privacy will always be protected according to the above mentioned rule of law.
On your demand, you will be acquainted orally or in writing with all these transfers/communications.
Data will be processed for the duration of the existing relation and also afterwards, within the above mentioned limits, to the accomplishment of all legal requirements, as well as for all purposes stated in this information note.
After the existing relation has ended/ your information demand has been discovered, the connected files or data stored on computers will be saved automatically on a data base and used up to further five years since your last contact to submit commercial and advertising information and subsequently they will be erased.
Paper stored data will be kept for the shortest time required by law and later destroyed.
Responsible for these data processing is: Hotel Pelikan di Mesaglio Federico & C. S.a.s., the person legally in charge being , manager of Hotel Pelikan di Mesaglio Federico & C. S.a.s., having its seat in 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro Lungomare Trieste 10, to which you can refer for any explanation you might need and/or any communication. If you ask for it, you will be acquainted with the person(s) in charge of the processing of your personal data. At any time you are entitled to have your rights respected by the person in charge for the processing under the clause 7 of the Italian Act of Government n. 196/2003, which is reproduced below in full to your advantage:Italian Act of Government n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to have a confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if these data are not registered yet, and the right to a clear communication.
- The person concerned has the right to be told:
- about the source of his personal data;
- about purposes, terms and conditions of the processing;
- about the regulation, if processing is carried out with electronic devices support;
- about who the person in charge and the representative are, the last one elected under clause 2 art.5;
- about all subjects or classes of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or who can get acquainted with the same data as the only representative appointed within the state or as persons in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to:
- obtain the updating, the rectification, or if required, the integration of the data;
- obtain the erasure, the transformation into an anonymous form or even the blocking of data processed by breach of law, thereby including also those data, the storage of which is not necessary in connection with the purposes for which these data were collected and then processed;
- obtain a statement that everything accomplished under letters a) and b) has been brought to the knowledge of those, to whom data have been communicated and submitted, excepted the case in which this accomplishment proves to be impossible or disproportionately high if compared with the right to safeguard.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose:
- in full or partially and due to legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him and even if there are consistent with the collecting purposes;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale, or aiming at market researches or trade communication.
Signed by the person in charge for the processing Federico Mesaglio